You are now able to start your 14 days trial period without credit card upfront (if you haven’t already)!
And say hi to one of the most requested features: Status Badge! you can now embed your status into your own website, so on top of linking to it your users can see its status right from your website:
You’ll find it under “More > Status Badge” in your status page’s admin panel.
Another important change is from now on when your customers subscribe to receive updates and they select All the services they will also get automatically subscribed to any new services you might add in the future!
Multiple issues found on IE have been fixed in both our landing page and the status pages.
- The subscription modal when subscribing via SMS the country selector was truncated, this is now fixed
We have also fixed our Mailgun integration form to support EU region domains, this was not possible before.
Enable your customers to subscribe to only the services they care about, reducing the noise for them.
This new functionality is now available for all types of subscriptions: SMS, Email and Slack, whenever your customer creates a subscription they will receive a confirmation with a link to manage the subscription, there they will see the above screen.
Custom Notification Email
From now on whenever we send an email to your subscribers we’ll use your email in the “from” field of the email, by default using “[email protected]”, and you can customize it in settings under “Notification email” whenever email subscriptions are enabled.
You can now import your email subscribers from a CSV file easily! 🎉🎊📩
Simply head to the Subscribers page in your admin panel and click on Import email subscribers:
For more information follow our detailed help article.
You are now able to send SMS status updates from your status page! thanks to our Twilio integration, you can easily enable SMS subscriptions in your status page settings tab.
Find out more in our herlp article: Configure SMS Notifications (Twilio Integration).
This release contains many improvements on both status pages and monitoring:
- Auto-refresh feature: Your status page will now automatically refresh every 60 seconds, it will display information explaining this.
- Added more information on the incidents displayed on your status page, like incident type and updates types:
- Pause monitoring on services under maintenance: You can now configure your monitored services to be ignored during scheduled maintenances, you can enable this feature by checking the checkbox “Pause monitoring during maintenances” under the monitoring options of your service.
- The ping URL of your monitored services is now included in our email monitoring alerts, for you to have more context when you receive them.
New endpoints have been added to our API in order to support incidents creation and incident updates, so now you are able to programmatically set the status of your services in your status page.
For more information checkout our API documentation.
You can now remove the “Powered by Statuspal” watermark, you can find a checkbox in the settings page of your status page’s dashboard.
Statuspal now supports annual billing! save 10% compared to the monthly plans!
If your already are already subscribed to a monthly plan you can easily switch to a yearly one by going to your status page’s admin panel on the plans page.
Let your customers subscribe to receive status updates on your status page via Slack!
Enabling it is as easy as marking a checkbox in your settings, find out more in our help article.
Two fixes on this release:
- Fixed an issue where the history graph could have miscalculations on when multiple services were affected.
- The subscription confirmation message on the status page was missing as a translatable field, it has now been added to it.
You can now configure support for multiple languages in your status page, as well as change its default language, so for instance if you want to serve your status page only in Danish now you can do that.
Configuring multiple languages is very easy and you can find more information in out help site.
Services can now be marked as private, which will cause for them to not be visible in your status page, but can be monitored.
This is useful specially for children services of a public service, this way you can keep a more granular, internal state of your services and a more broad one in the public.