You can now import your email subscribers from a CSV file easily! 🎉🎊📩
Simply head to the Subscribers page in your admin panel and click on Import email subscribers:
For more information follow our detailed help article.
You are now able to send SMS status updates from your status page! thanks to our Twilio integration, you can easily enable SMS subscriptions in your status page settings tab.
Find out more in our herlp article: Configure SMS Notifications (Twilio Integration).
This release contains many improvements on both status pages and monitoring:
- Auto-refresh feature: Your status page will now automatically refresh every 60 seconds, it will display information explaining this.
- Added more information on the incidents displayed on your status page, like incident type and updates types:
- Pause monitoring on services under maintenance: You can now configure your monitored services to be ignored during scheduled maintenances, you can enable this feature by checking the checkbox “Pause monitoring during maintenances” under the monitoring options of your service.
- The ping URL of your monitored services is now included in our email monitoring alerts, for you to have more context when you receive them.
New endpoints have been added to our API in order to support incidents creation and incident updates, so now you are able to programmatically set the status of your services in your status page.
For more information checkout our API documentation.
You can now remove the “Powered by Statuspal” watermark, you can find a checkbox in the settings page of your status page’s dashboard.
Statuspal now supports annual billing! save 10% compared to the monthly plans!
If your already are already subscribed to a monthly plan you can easily switch to a yearly one by going to your status page’s admin panel on the plans page.
Let your customers subscribe to receive status updates on your status page via Slack!
Enabling it is as easy as marking a checkbox in your settings, find out more in our help article.
Two fixes on this release:
- Fixed an issue where the history graph could have miscalculations on when multiple services were affected.
- The subscription confirmation message on the status page was missing as a translatable field, it has now been added to it.
You can now configure support for multiple languages in your status page, as well as change its default language, so for instance if you want to serve your status page only in Danish now you can do that.
Configuring multiple languages is very easy and you can find more information in out help site.
Services can now be marked as private, which will cause for them to not be visible in your status page, but can be monitored.
This is useful specially for children services of a public service, this way you can keep a more granular, internal state of your services and a more broad one in the public.